Literotica.com
index : members : MisBehaved : Biography

Add to favorites

MisBehaved
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MisBehaved's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 1291869
Member Since: April 26, 2011
Last Modified: April 28, 2012
MisBehaved
Some words from MisBehaved:

Hey. I'm a 21 year old college student who is <i>not</i> an English major. Nope, I'm a biology major. I just like to write. I've been working on the same story for this site, I hope that you enjoy it.

Send me feedback if you have comments or concerns!

Chapter 6 has been submitted, I'll continue working on Chapter 7. Finals are coming up in the next few weeks, though, so be patient with me!

*****************

FaI is a story that I've been working on. I'm liking the characters so far. If you want to know what it's about, here's a summary:

Adam is a centuries old vampire who's learned to cope with his "illness" through humor and a facade of cheerfulness. He's quirky, always ready with a smile, and likes to joke around. Years of being alone has taught him that life without laughter is miserable.

Emma Avonside is a logical college student with a set of goals in front of her: become a doctor and somehow make a mark on the world. When she meets Adam, she is stunned by how smart he is. Eventually, she decides to follow her head, rather than her heart, and see where love takes her.

I plead with my readers---I enjoy leaving some questions unanswered each chapter; it encourages readers to return. However, if you feel confused at the end of the story, or have questions that seem as if they will never be answered, I encourage you to write me with feedback. I'll be sure to work the answer into the next chapter. Thank you!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board