• Authors
  • VampGirl1991

VampGirl1991

3/18 - Thanks so much to everyone supporting My Soul to Take. It means a lot to me. Right now I'm hard at work on Luke's part of the story and it should be on here shortly. Thanks again, everyone! You rock!

4/4 - I posted a story in the Gay Male section, Nature's Calling, for the Earth Day Story Contest 2012. Next up, Luke!

4/6 - A lot of people have been asking about Kieran's scars. Yes, his father gave them to him because he's a homophobic asshole. No, I never intended to give the full story of that in Nature's Calling. There is a second story percolating in my mind, putting more of the focus on Kieran than Ethan, but that's only if those two cooperate with me. Neither one of them appreciates being put in any vulnerable positions, emotionally speaking. And, really, who can blame them?

4/21- Nature's Calling didn't take it home in the Earth Day Story contest but I feel honored that it was included among such great stories. My congratulations to the winners!! And for those of you who voted, commented and favorited it, you have forever endeared yourselves to me! Thank you!! I've decided to try my hand at the Author Survivor Contest 2012. But for those who have followed My Soul to Take, rest assured; Luke's story is coming soon. He's just being a stubborn ass at the moment. Thank you once again!! Much love to all of you!

Location

The Good Ole U.S. of A

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
75Followers
7Following
9My Favorites
7My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

None That I Know Of

Contact Author

Contact VampGirl1991 by clicking here.