• Authors
  • Corpse_rider

Corpse_rider

Latest update: April 2024

My next two artworks have been submitted and should be published sometime this week. Both continue my 'Mouthful of' series with facesitting and watersports being the themes explored. These will be my last April art submissions. Usually when I submit two pieces I have one I prefer over the other and more often than not, the one I think is best is the one that struggles to score well! With these two, however, I'm evenly split, so it will be interesting to see which of the two scores best.

Also, I've decided to put words to some of my drawings so Taming her Master's Beast is the artwork for my illustrated poem: Taming the Beast. The poem was submitted at the same time as the artwork but I suspect the artwork may be published first as written work takes more time to read and approve, so if you like the artwork look out for the forthcoming poem. I've written some poems for a couple of other artworks but I will space these out submission-wise and also see how well the other poems are received as poetry readers are a tough lot to please!

A huge thank you to all of you who have kindly commented and generously marked my recent artwork submissions. I am enjoying creating these erotica pieces and hope to submit a couple of drawings or paintings every week or so.

I am delighted to see two of my drawings; A Mouthful of Cock, and A Mouthful of Pussy in the top two slots of Literotica's Erotic Art Hall of Fame (at this time of writing) with another piece in the top ten.

I have some other non-erotic art and writing projects going on at present so I am only submitting artwork plus the occasional illustrated poem to Literotica at the moment - (there's only so much time). I will return to creating some erotic short stories in future and hope to incorporate some of my new artwork in them.

As always a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read/vote/comment & favourite my erotica works.

Stay horny . . .

Best - Corpse_rider

Location

London, UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
220Followers
47Following
264My Favorites
490My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Author

Contact Corpse_rider by clicking here.