• Authors
  • sojoman

sojoman

I came across Literotica by accident, thank you Google! I read the stories of many authors, I liked a few, and fewer inspired me and led me to put down in ink (or bits and pixels) my stories and thoughts.

I am not a prolific or very inspired writer, so don't expect a continuous stream of stories, that is if you happened to like the ones I wrote. I don't consider myself an author, just a story teller. There are better and more regular authors on this site. I will post when time and inspiration allow me to do so. I do it for fun and intend to keep it that way.

I didn't want to burden anyone with the task of editing my stories. However, if one felt the desire to edit them, for grammar or content, I would happily accept the offer and submit my next ones.

Being a big Hitchcock fan, I particularly liked one of his quirks, and his trademark as it happens; appearing for a few seconds in a nondescript role in each of his movies. I opted to do something similar, I will add one or two references to something personal, including a mention in passing of my two mechanical pets. They are not essential or even part of the story but they are fun to plug in when possible.

As you may gather from some of my stories, I used to enjoy reading old Roman and Greek literature. I think some of these authors and poets would have been great Literotica contributors, particularly in the 'Loving Wives' and "Humor & Satire" sections :)

For the curious ones among you, and those who may speculate on the relation between my stories and my personal life, I will say this. I was married for over 20 years once, I divorced once, and I called it a day indefinitely. I have many friends, many are female and some kindly offer benefits, and unless something dramatic happens, I intend to keep it that way. My own story is however kind of boring compared with other stories I heard or read about. So my stories are inspired mostly by events that happened to people I know, reports I read in newspapers, and occasionally my very own imagination.

Location

Australia

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
85Followers
16Following
2My Favorites
50My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact sojoman by clicking here.