• Authors
  • MorwenElda

MorwenElda

So I've decided to open commissions. I'm going to be doing writing commissions.

For those of you who are familiar with my writing, you know what level to expect from me. For those who don't, over the next couple of days I will be adding several stories and flash fictions to DA so you can get a better idea of how I write.

I will write pretty much anything. I'll write short stories, longer stories, short scenes, character bios, character descriptions, fanfiction (provided I know the fandom and can stomach the pairing), erotic fiction, non-fiction; anything you can come up with for me to write, I'll pretty much do it. I have no minimum length requirement.

Prices are $1 per 100 words. That breaks down about like this (these are average lengths):

Vignettes: $1-$5
Short Stories: $10-$25
Medium Stories: $26-$50
Long Stories: $51+

Your price can be determined in one of two ways:

1. You tell me what you want and your budget, and I'll work with it to the best of my ability.
2. You tell me what you want and approximately how long, and I'll let you know the final price.

Payment won't be due until the time I tell you I have finished the story, and then it will be sent to you as soon as I receive payment.

If you're interested in illustrations from your commissioned story, or cover artwork for it, I recommend :icongaarasamaslover: who is also taking commissions and does amazing work.


FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW ME OR :icongaarasamaslover:

The money from these commissions is going towards buying an engagement ring for :icongaarasamaslover: So please help me out even if it's only a few dollars.


IF YOU ARE INTERESTED:
Please send me a note and we'll work out the details of what you would like and how much it will be.

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MorwenElda by clicking here.