• Authors
  • seid_meister

seid_meister

I'm a young, happily married amateur author. I currently live in the Pacific Northwest--and I love it here! I am a vegan, and a dog-lover; in fact, it was my love of dogs that helped me empathize with the animals I had been exploiting all my life, and opened my heart to a more compassionate lifestyle.

I enjoy writing about things that are important to me, including human and animal rights, but my area of focus is in science-fiction/fantasy; however, nothing I have ever written is as fun, or as engaging as writing erotic stories. I enjoy using personal experiences in my stories, but hyperbole is also very fun to use in this setting. One day, I hope to transition from erotic short stories to full-fledged adult novels. My ambition is to do what every bookworm who has ever watched a porn film wants to do: write novels with legitimate, compelling plots, and find innovative and believable ways to work explicit erotic scenes into the stories. To that end, I am publishing stories on this site for the entertainment value, the practice, and (hopefully) the feedback. If you enjoy something I write, please let me know, and be as specific as you want! If there is something you don't like, or an area you think I can improve upon, I'd also love to hear what you have to say!

Location

Washington

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bondage, Everyday Objects As Sex Toys, Asphyxiation, Cutting

Contact Author

Contact seid_meister by clicking here.