• Authors
  • CE300

CE300

I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english was not my best subject in school, but I try my best to make my stories flow. If you like what you read then leave me a comment. Also keep a eye on the comments cause I will give updates on the current chapter I am writing and when it will be released. So happy reading and I look forward to your comments.


My stories tend to take some time for me to complete a chapter. The reason for that is I like to take the time and really develop the story and its details. That is another thing about my stories they are not short. They are full of detail so that you can really get involved. I hope that you enjoy my work!

The series The Trip is over but I am working on a new series called New Beginnings which will follow Josh and Justin on the next leg of their adventure. That is why the final chapter of The Trip is left open ended, so don't worry I'm not done with the boys yet. Feel free to email me. I love hearing from readers and I enjoy corresponding with people!

1/30/16 Update: Now or Never is now finished. I have decided to start a new series called: A Field of Blooms. It is going to tell the back story of Austin and Eric leading up to the events of Now or Never. I'm not sure when the first chapter will be out as I am still in the process of coming up with all the details. I will post updates here as to how the chapters are going.

Update 7/25/2017
I've been busy working on the new series. Had a few set backs and a bad case of lazyitis but I'm back on track now thanks to a very close friend who threatened me with a roll of quarters in each hand and her ass kicking boots on if I didn't get back to writing. You know who you are and thank you! I will keep everyone up to date on how things are going!


As always comments, whether good or constructive, are always welcomed! I love hearing from you guys!

Also follow my Instagram at LegacyWriter85 to get up to date info on the current story I’m working on! Or send me a email A.Schreiner1985@gmail.com

Much Love,
CE300

Location

Southern New Jersey

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
279Followers
39Following
36My Favorites
63My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Working On Cars, Bike Riding, , Writing Gay Romance Stories

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact CE300 by clicking here.