• Authors
  • Aisling2gra

Aisling2gra

My basic information and interests you can plainly see. What you can't see is more that matters. I am a very sensual woman in that things that stimulate more than 2 or 3 senses please me greatly...the scent and feel of the wind off the ocean, the smell and taste of a good cup of coffee, the feel and scent of a man's skin during massage. I have been told I have a wicked wit, tend to enjoy making people laugh and sometimes can be a wee bit sarcastic...but never to injure anyone's feelings or to be fecitious. I am not a female that likes to play head games with men and detest women who do this...I know what I want, I say what I mean. I am a romantic...a lover of words and actions...I thoroughly enjoy the tingle up the spine and the instant heat when I lock gazes with a stranger I am attracted to. I respect men and choose them most of the time over females as friends, either straight or gay. I expect respect in return. I do not feel that chivalry is dead or that true love does not exist...I have experienced both before in a man and need to find it once more. I am a Southern born and bred lady that likes to have fun with my men, take care of them....girls raised in the south here are taught to be an angel in the kitchen and a goddess in the bedroom. I have devoted years of study and practice to both...just need a good man to be with me. Because of my blend of Celtic, Southern and Indian blood, I am a fierce, proud and passionate woman who melts with the right song, touch or man. It is said that all Celts have a wee bit of witch, faerie or banshee running in their veins...I have been told I am 40%, 20%, 40% and that it is only my Christian upbringing that keeps me from running amuk....

Location

Chincoteague Island, VA

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Life

Contact Member

Contact Aisling2gra by clicking here.