Literotica.com
index : members : bi_cathy : Biography

Add to favorites

bi_cathy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
bi_cathy's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1300345
Member Since: May 26, 2011
Last Modified: February 9, 2024
Some words from bi_cathy:

My new story "Taste Me" was just published. It's a relatively short story, similar to my previous single-scenes, but I love the convoluted back story here with all of its angst and heartache, as well as the setting of the scene, and how it evolves with ups-and-downs. An emotional rollercoaster. I hope you'll hop on and enjoy it too.

------

I want to thank you all for the nice comments on the "3 Crushes And A Wedding" 7-part, 70K-word story. It took several years to get this to the finish line, so I'm immensely relieved and happy to have finally shared it with you.

The whole idea started as a short "what if" thought. What if you met three of your teenage or early adulthood crushes during the same weekend? But the characters kept going into unexpected directions and developing the storyline in ways I hadn't imagined.

Please keep posting comments and sending feedback. Us writers live for those. I have a feeling that there'll be some opinions about this one and the choices made by the characters, so feel free to share those too. After all, I can only see the side of them that I helped create, I can't see what other people perceive of them. That's always fascinating.

-------

Hello fellow Literotica lovers! I write lesbian erotica stories — the slow "fine-dining" (as one of my early readers told me) and literary kind. I like taking cliché storylines or scenes and twisting them, sprucing them up, and spinning them into a whole new universe.

If you're getting to know my writing now and are wondering what else to read, I recommend "I Dare You." It's my most elaborate plot, the most fun storyline, and it even won a monthly award when it was published!

"I Know Where Your Tongue Has Been" also has a special place in my heart because of the way it's written and conceived: backwards. It's very weird and also fun.

For a short burst of eroticism and a story that encapsulates one moment in time — one high-intensity scene, start to finish — I have three options: "I Want You, Professor," "I'm Seducing You," and "J'ai Envie De Toi." The latter is in English, don't worry.

Then there's the simple but sweet "I'd Go Gay For You" series which shares three scenes of two best friends slowly discovering that they have deeper feelings.

Check the rest too, if you have time. Every story is special in its own way and was fun to elaborate and write.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board