• Authors
  • devilcowgurl6

devilcowgurl6

For those of you who don't know me my friends call me Devil Cowgurl. So far I have not posted any stories... hope to post one soon as I can figure out how I wanna start it. The beginning is always the hardest to figure out.

So till I can figure out how to start my story I would like to share my favorite stories with you. Most of these stories are finished series or the authors post new chapters every month or so. Most of my favorites are non-human stories and some are romance.

~Guardian Wolf series by DespairEternity - he posts new chapters about once a month... well worth the wait. He post updates whenever he can.
~Blood and Ice series by shadow_raider - its a finished story that I have read a few times I love it that much.
~A White Tiger and The Wolf series by bearmad1963 - she has not posted in a few months so she might be sick.
~Fire series by Enithermon - its a finished story that I have read many times.

Mulitapile series for one story.... read in order listed.

~To Love a Stray /Enter the Cat by Mygypsy - these are two different series but are really two point of views from the same story.
~To Love a Were / Into the Vamipre's Lair /Pushing Boundaries by ArtForm - keeps you thinking. Great series if you love vampires and weres.
~Twists of Fate Series by whitesabretooth - she has Reading order on her Bio. I have read her series from beginning to end many times. Her chapters are well worth the month long wait. Leaves you on the edge of your seat.
~Finding a New Life/Life Renewed by AshiraDatya - finished stories can be a little gross at times and sad but well worth the tears.

I hope you love these stories as much as I do.

Devil Cowgurl

Location

Florida

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Following
58My Favorites
51My Comments

More About Me

Fetishes

Vampires, Weres, Bondage

Contact Member

Contact devilcowgurl6 by clicking here.