Literotica.com
index : members : UhlBWett : Biography

Add to favorites

UhlBWett
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
UhlBWett's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Ohio
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Corsets, Seamed Silk Stockings & Heels, Long Dangly Earrings That Jingle Like Wind Chimes When A Woman Sucks Cock, Panty Flashing Females, Young Lesbians, Razor Sharp Tan-lines, Hard Nipples Poking Against Thin Fabric,, Giving Doggy Style Oral
Pets: None
User Number: 1309394
Member Since: June 26, 2011
Last Modified: March 4, 2024
UhlBWett
Some words from UhlBWett:

I am a typical well-traveled American boy, for me it's Chevrolets and Harleys. I have a wealth of erotic knowledge and experience to draw from when writing erotica. My work is mostly a combination that I like to call the three F's, fact, fantasy and fiction as I prefer real life settings and reasonably believable scenarios. I have learned over time that even the somewhat sublime can be very sensual.

I like the characters in my stories to contrast. They are often exact or slightly tweaked versions of past lovers or fantasy images with raunchy personas that I find deeply stimulating. There are certain personality traits and physical attributes that I always seem to find sexy, and I like to write about them in an entertaining manner. I hope that readers enjoy my explicit depictions.

It seems that I have many fetishes that I often intertwine some way in my stories. Sometimes they are illustrated in a very subtle manner, only scratching the surface while other times they are for all intents and purposes the focal point of the story. I am very open minded, and I like to share my fetishes with others, and I also love to hear about their fetishes.

I get inspiration for my stories in many ways. Sometimes it comes in the form of an innocent scenario that I have witnessed or experienced in public or maybe just someone that I meet. I love to paint vivid images on the canvas of a reader's mind, so my depictions are often very detailed and explicit. I want the reader to play a voyeuristic role. I want to infuse their senses and transport them to a beautiful place.

As arrogant as it may sound, I like to think that I pay special attention to erotic details when I describe people, places and things. The exploitation of sights, sounds, smells, tastes and feel are all vital in creating what I feel is a proper erotic setting as the mind is the most important sex organ of all.

To me good erotica can trigger hidden or secret thoughts, desires and feelings in a reader's soul. Perhaps a sexy, but forbidden fantasy or even a past memorable encounter. I like to rely on the reader's own sexual desires and experiences to help convey the often-carnal feel of my work. The more sexually experienced the reader is, the more they will likely enjoy my stories.

My stories can often be identified by their four- or five-word titles. I enjoy writing about different themes and unique settings which are often determined by my mood. I enjoy colorful characters; sometimes taboo subjects and I love a good sidebar. I believe that a surprise ending can make a good write even better.

As a lover, I am very oral. To me there is nothing more intimate than providing oral pleasure to my sexy lover. I enjoy every second of the act, from the initial touch of my tongue to her pantie clad mound to the final thrust of her hips and the sweet moist droplets of her pleasure, a sign of her surrender, that she helplessly leaves clinging to my mustache and glistening on my cheeks.

It has been said that life is for the taking. So are the most loyal and worthy submissives. Not long ago I took Snowy_Secret as my own, claiming her in the most primal yet significant way. She is mine, and I am hers, so please be respectful of that bond, and do not try to interfere or severe it.

The symbol is silver and sapphire, the commitment is solid as steel...

If you enjoy roleplay, I will give you everything I have. Come say hello and let's see where it goes...

Co-Written Stories:

"Breaking News"

(A LIFESTYLE CHRONICLE)

CH 1 - "A Walk in the Park"

CH 2 - "Tangled Up in Red"

CH 3 - "Beer & Panties for Santa"

CH 4 - "A Taste of Submission"

CH 5 - "Collared in the Caribbean" Coming Soon

CH 6 - "Sodomize Me in the Sand" Coming Soon

CH 7 - "Sheltered from the Storm" Coming Soon

CH 8 - "A Knocked-Up Door Knocker" Coming Soon

CH 9 - "Down and Dirty at the Derby" Coming Soon

CH 10 - "Ass Banged in a Boxcar" Coming Soon

CH 11 - "Snapshots of Seduction" Coming Soon

CH 12 - "Witches, Bitches & Knob Gobblers" Coming Soon

"The House at 704 Surrender Street"

(A SEXUAL ANTHOLOGY)

CH 1 - "Sin & Seduction in Slippery Gap"

CH 2 - "Echoes from the Marsh"

CH 3 - "Our Night in the Spotlight"

Some of my Solo Writings are:

https://literotica.com/s/a-bakers-dirty-little-secret.

https://literotica.com/s/a-summer-of-discovery.

https://literotica.com/s/balls-deep-in-the-rockies.

https://literotica.com/s/bare-assed-in-the-backwoods.

https://literotica.com/s/better-than-a-spanking.

https://literotica.com/s/cumming-for-the-weekend.

https://literotica.com/s/my-little-asian-delight.

https://literotica.com/s/ridin-the-storm-out.

https://literotica.com/s/tied-up-in-escrow.

Uhl B. Wett

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board