Literotica.com
index : members : luvjuice43 : Biography

Add to favorites

luvjuice43
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
luvjuice43's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Southeast
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1311369
Member Since: July 3, 2011
Last Modified: July 20, 2017
luvjuice43
Some words from luvjuice43:

I'm a male in my seventies with more than sixty years of sexual experiences and many memories of those experiences. My stories are based mostly on actual experiences even though I may have changed some names or compressed times in which they occurred.

My first sexual experience was with a thirty-five years old nurse who was the step-mother of a good friend and I have been going strong ever since.

I greatly miss my earlier years when women usually wore seamed stockings, garter belts, full cut panties, or even girdles. Women then always had full, all natural patches of pubic hair and it was perfectly all right to get the occasional hair in your mouth when enjoying a special treat. Also, there was nothing wrong with wisps of pubic hair which peeked out around the crotch of their bathing suits. Aaah those were the days!

I do not write to impress readers with my literary style or grammatical correctness but rather to recall a special memory for my own benefit. Like most people, I love to hear from people of like mind who have something positive and encouraging to say. I'm happy if you enjoy my memories and love to hear about it, however, there is no need to waste your valuable time to criticize my work. I delete it almost immediately.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board