• Authors
  • mairigibson

mairigibson

I was on this site before as Mairi923, but due to my email address being compromised I couldn't get into it. Attempts to reactivate it failed. As a result I couldn't receive the validation code, so I've created a new one.
My new address is mairigibson@gmail.com

I quickly learned that sex was a useful tool that an attractive girl like me could use to get what I wanted, and not just from ordinary people, that the moneyed classes also liked to indulge their desires. I lived with a rich woman for a few years and through her discovered others who had their lovers and mistresses, classes who had the wealth to indulge their alternative feelings.

One thing they wanted was absolute discretion when in public, so as not to bring attention to their more private escapades. I quickly learned that was a small price to pay to enjoy the fruits of their world like nice clothing, fine dining, the theater and vacations etc...

I have been called many things over the years, I admit to being Dominant, a sadist who exploited sex to get what I wanted by giving others what they wanted, or in some cases needed.

Location

Canada

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
10Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lingerie

Contact Author

Contact mairigibson by clicking here.