• Authors
  • Lasalles

Lasalles

Please note: I am not notified of comments left on stories. Lit doesn't appear to have any notification facility so the only way I know that you've left a comment is if I see it in my Submissions list, or I happen to be re-reading my submissions on Lit for the pure torture of finding errors.

I do appreciate the time taken to leave comments or emails to let me know your thoughts. Like many other writers, it does give me that little reminder or boost to keep writing and submitting.

I can also be found at http://sachalasalle.com if you'd like to keep up with what I'm writing. I enjoy publishing on Lit but it does make it hard to communicate with readers. Please do stop by and say hi. As much as I write for my own pleasure, hearing from readers that enjoy my writing is encouraging.

If you've taken the time to comment, thank you. I've actually enjoyed reading some of the responses. It's also a great reminder of how different we all are and how we react to some things, and then again on the other side how some things can unite people regardless.

---

A special heartfelt thank you to the person who contacted me regarding my missing chapters. You have my undying gratitude.

--

I've been accused of emotional masturbation, not once, but twice (so far), which I find quite humourous, since in IRL I prefer something more drama free. Strangely enough it brings to mind the image of Diane masturbating in Mulholland Drive.

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20Followers
4Following
6My Favorites
2My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Lasalles by clicking here.