Literotica.com
index : members : cliffgirl08 : Biography

Add to favorites

cliffgirl08
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cliffgirl08's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Southern California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1323165
Member Since: August 13, 2011
Last Modified: March 6, 2013
cliffgirl08
Some words from cliffgirl08:

March 6, 2013

Nearly eight months ago, on July 16, 2012, a Lit author known as JadedAndy hung himself and died. His real name was Emery Lynn Thomas Owens. His stories about his real-life boyfriend detailed their tragic love affair that ended when Kendal also committed suicide in December 2010. Although he never realized it, Emery was an intelligent, unique and sensitive young man who made a lot of people fall in love with him through his writing. He was warm and compassionate with a sweet spirit but so heavily burdened by guilt and sadness.

His stories aren't here anymore but when I read them last March I was moved to contact him, and we became very close friends. We were separated by age and geographical distance but we understood each other in a way not many people ever achieve. Due to his childhood abuse, Emery made me his honorary mom. He closely identified with a character in one of my stories and cheered me on to complete it, claiming to be my biggest fan. I dedicated my Dreaming of Dax series to him. His death affected me more than I ever could have known and I mourned him as if he was my own son. I have missed him every day since his death.

I still have four stories on this site but the rest are not really gone because I have a blog. You will find everything there including better versions of A Love Unexpected and Dreaming of Dax. For more information on me and the boys, please check it out: click on CONTACT and then on 'webpage' or go to http://cliffgirlsworld.blogspot.com/

In case you're interested, Kendal is in the photo on the left and Emery is on the right.

Rest in peace, boys. I hope you've found in death what you couldn't achieve in life- to be together.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board