Literotica.com
index : members : leopard50 : Biography

Add to favorites

leopard50
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
leopard50's Biography:
Gender: 
Weight: 
Height: 
Location: USA East
Orientation: 
Interested In: Nothing
Status: 
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Too many to list.
Pets: None
User Number: 1327466
Member Since: August 28, 2011
Last Modified: May 25, 2022
leopard50
Some words from leopard50:

I enjoy interacting with fans. The best way to contact me is via the Literotica contact author form. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1327466&page=contact

Messaging apps I use in order of preference: Telegram, signal, Snapchat, wickr, discord, WhatsApp, Skype, I did use kik but now it’s a piece of shit. PM me on the lit boards or use my lit author contact form for more details.

Fet: https://fetlife.com/users/1532370

My Facebook account is no longer active, and yours shouldn’t be either.

DISCLAIMER: In the following section, for the sake of brevity, I use “consumer” to mean one who listens or reads and “consume” to mean the act of listening or reading, since I have authored both audio and written works. My stories are for entertainment purposes only. They contain explicit and graphic descriptions of sexual situations and acts, and should only be consumed by adults. Minors should never consume my stories nor contact me under any circumstances. All characters and situations in my stories are fictional. All characters in all stories are above the age of consent. Situations and acts described should not be attempted by anyone in real life. I truly hope those who choose to consume my stories enjoy them as many have already. But I also recognize that we all have taken unique paths in life, and so my stories are not suitable for everyone. Most of my stories feature the narrator (me) talking in degrading and humiliating ways about the fictional women who are the subjects of these stories; Coercion is also featured in some. Puppies n Rainbows is the only story that I have authored which I would consider “safe” to listen to for most adults who enjoy erotica. If humiliation, degradation, and/or coercion is a limit or a problem for potential consumers, then they should not consume my stories, or if they choose to consume, they should stop consuming at the first inkling that this is going to be an issue for them. Consumers should be mindful of their limits before and during consumption, and they must use their own judgement regarding whether the material being presented is causing negative issues for them. The choices of whether to consume and if to continue consuming are solely those of the consumer. Even if I suggest an story to someone, it is solely their choice of whether to actually begin consuming and if and when to stop consuming. This is an adults only website, containing all manner of sexually explicit and graphic material, and so in all interactions associated with it, one should PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION! Only you know you, and ultimately we each are responsible for our own choices regarding the consumption of internet related content; this is the power each of us wields, and we should use it wisely.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board