• Authors
  • A_needy_pet

A_needy_pet

i am not by nature a submissive man ... i am simply a man who needs and desires to submit to the will of a strong woman ... to have our relationship be about my desire to serve Her needs - and thereby hopefully have our mutual needs and desires fulfilled. But make no doubt, it is simply about Your needs coming first and foremost. i want everyone to know of my new existence. How deep i am willing to go to serve a Strong Woman ... to please Her. i will not shy away this time, as i have done in the past. i just need to be overtaken ... i need the sensory overload that only She can provide. A few years ago, it started to change in my relationships. i wanted to be the one serving, pleasing ... the one used for Her pleaasure ... the one brought to levels of incredible pleasure ... and then denied. The one left used and wanting ... and then needing to satisfy his partner ... to serve only Her needs and desires.

~ There is no denying the joy of denial ~ In the realm of harmless fun, nothing approaches the rush of power you get to enjoy in sexually frustrating a man. Nothing compares to the control you have when you create a sense of sexual desperation, and then, at your whim, delay gratification of that desire. The submissive man will love it as well. Here you're demonstrating a keen interest and focus on him and on his sexuality. Your confidence shows and grows right before his eyes. He can spiral in his desperation as each new activity brings him closer and closer to over-stimulation. You are playing him like a puppet ... like Your pet ... and he is helpless to resist.


Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Submissive

Contact Author

Contact A_needy_pet by clicking here.