• Authors
  • Gemini1766

Gemini1766

Disabled Veteran; served in the US Army and US Navy. That was all I wanted to do in my life for at least 20 years, but the injuries put a stop to that before I turned 21. Life goes on, and anyone who worries about it being fair or not will never truly appreciate the life they have.

I have my AAS in Human Services, and once I am able to resume my courses to achieve my BA in psychology I will.

I am an amateur hypnotist and have had plenty of success with face to face, text, and voice only (internet and phone).

I am also a reader of the Tarot: I started in 1978 when I was 12. I've been known to unnerve some clients with my accuracy, and I do not ask leading questions. In fact, I won't even allow a client to ask a single question until my initial reading of the layout is done.

I have written poems for much of my life, and that will be most of what I post; however, I will attempt to write some stories, most of which will be short.

Location

Central NY (not near NYC)

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
41Following
4My Favorites
26My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Bird(s)

Fetishes

I Can't List Them All, So Let's Just Say That I Do Not Do Scat, Water Sports, Blood Play, Disfigurement Or Mutilation. Mind Control Is Probably My Favorite, Especially Combined With Sadism (mental And Physical).

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Gemini1766 by clicking here.