• Authors
  • nicecthulhu

nicecthulhu

February 25th, 2024

I've been very busy IRL (as my kids say) and too busy to write for the last 4 (!) years. However, I am now finding free time that alows me to get back to the keyboard. I have to revisit what stories I've posted in the past, but hope to have another Minx story (or 3) eventually. I just hope my writing skills (as decrepit as they were before) have not further deteriorated!

I do have a lot of plots of stories (100+) and will try to get to what I think are the choicest. What I post won't all be adult in nature. Series that started as adult stories will continue as adult series. Some will go directly to ebook if I think they're more suited for that.

And I will try to visit this site at least once per month in the future!

If you've commented or favourited a story that I've since removed and published as an ebook on Smashwords, and would like a free ebook copy, then please contact me and I'll try to oblige. I do appreciate comments, votes, favourites, feedback, etc. It may take me a week or two to figure out how to do coupons again.

Next stories (possibly): Minx Episode 7: plot but no title as yet; Predicting Paradox or Oracle or something like that - sci-fi; Airship Pegasus (non-erotic and likely going straight to ebook as soon as I figure that process out again); a continuation of my Egypt series with some of the same characters - Under a Silver Moon

With retirement approaching in the next few years (with luck!) I may soon have much more time for writing, reading, reviewing, etc.

chriskalyta.ca

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
151Followers
4Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Sci-Fi, Writing, Reading, Science, Band Maid

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact nicecthulhu by clicking here.