Literotica.com
index : members : RaistlinMajere : Biography

Add to favorites

RaistlinMajere
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RaistlinMajere's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 27 to 32
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Pacific Northwest
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Writing,Gaming,Working
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Panties,Ass,Monster Girls,Romance,Milfs,Futanari
Pets: None
User Number: 1337712
Member Since: October 5, 2011
Last Modified: October 2, 2023
RaistlinMajere
Some words from RaistlinMajere:

Woooo. Here I am again.

I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present.

Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and again. I'm an oddball. A goof. Someone you might run from or love to get to know. Whatever I am, I'm here to entertain.

If you're wondering why all my stuff went poof and now there's a sudden flood of writing rolling in, it's because I haven't been here in like six years. I posted much more actively on HF. Recently someone reminded me that this site existed so I thought I'd jump back on. I cleaned the slate and I'm uploading everything I can. Got rid of the old stuff because it needed corrections.

Commissions are almost always open. I charge two cents per word with ten dollars at time of commission and the remainder upon completion. I'll write almost anything short of extreme kinks. Eg. Scat, underage, noncon, or bestiality.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board