Literotica.com
index : members : 1masterslut : Biography

Add to favorites

1masterslut
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
1masterslut's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Florida
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fm
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: BDSM
Pets: Dog(s), Bird(s), Other
User Number: 1339117
Member Since: October 11, 2011
Last Modified: December 21, 2011
Some words from 1masterslut:

~~~ I am a slave seeking LTR with my One~~~ I work as a Professional Chef. I am extremely intelligent, adventurous, obedient, creative, caring, and one of the funniest people you will ever meet! Life with me will never be dull, I can assure you. And I will make sure that you awaken each morning, and go to sleep every night, feeling like a god!

The man I seek must be intelligent, and must not be intimidated by my own intellect, but be self-assured enough to use it for His/our benefit. I am an excellent conversationalist, able to hold my own on a very wide variety of subjects. But He needs to have a good sense of humor, as I am prone to throwing out witty one-liners all day long to keep Him smiling. He must be trustworthy, stable, fair, passionate about life, and be capable of great love when He finds HIS One.

For what I NEED is this....To bond with the One I was meant to serve. Humans were not created to go through life alone. Our ability to form strong, long-lasting bonds is one of the few things that truly separates us from from nearly every other life form. I have been without this bond for far too long, and wish to end my private agony.

I must find the One that can first intrigue my mind, then touch my heart, and finally possess my very soul. To be able to kneel at His feet and perform the basest of acts. To Him, for Him, in His name. And afterward, to look up into His eyes, knowing He sees into the absolute core of me, and see in HIS eyes the proof that, without reservation, He adores what He sees in mine, and cherishes me for who and what I am.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board