Literotica.com
index : members : RomanticRealist : Biography

Add to favorites

RomanticRealist
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RomanticRealist's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1340978
Member Since: October 18, 2011
Last Modified: November 24, 2012
Some words from RomanticRealist:

For anyone who is interested in learning more about The Prince:

The source of inspiration for this story is a long held fantasy of the woman that I will one day marry.

I have acted as the Prince's character many times before and had a tremendous amount of fun with it. I began developing who he was and what he was like as I played the role on intimate nights of our own. His character grew until he no longer could be expressed in the handful of words that we would exchange.

It was at this point that I decided to begin writing this story. I have never written a creative story before, but have always loved storytelling. While I possess an excellent voice for storytelling and have the ability to be eloquent, it is difficult for me to tell a story in an organized manner while speaking. I have far too many thoughts that I would like to spew out all at once and often lose track of what I actually want to say, the way I want it to be said, and when I want to say it. Writing this story has allowed me to say exactly what I want to say, exactly the way I want to say it.

For anyone interested in knowing more about me:

I have come across many discoveries in my life and find myself constantly making new ones. I have learned much about myself as well as other people. I have learned even more about ideas and the power that they hold.

I find that one of my greatest passions is teaching. I love to share all that I have found and delight in the discussion and argumentation of nearly any topic.

Sex and love are ideas made real and I am always looking to understand both of them better as well as to educate anyone who wishes to know more about them. Part of the reason that I have submitted the story to this site is that I wish for anyone who reads my words to understand sex and love in the way that I do. I want them to know that love is unable to exist without sex and that sex does not achieve its full form without love.

There are many more ideas than that placed into my stories and into my introductions and I hold many more ideas than I will likely ever put to paper. It is for this reason that I encourage anyone that would like to discuss any idea they come across as interesting or worth delving into further to send me a message. I would be happy to talk to anyone that wishes to talk to me.

I wish you the best in all your endeavors and that you may find happiness in your life most of all.

11/24/12

I just submitted Ch 11 to all those interested. I know it's been a long time in coming and I know that I was not able to come through as I had once though. However, Ch 12 is part way complete as well and I am attempting to renew my dedication to completing this story. I won't make any promises as to when, but this story will be finished.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board