• Authors
  • fembot17

fembot17

i LOVE interracial romance(as long they all ended HEA and "mate for life" relationship)between humans with human-like aliens or humanoids robots/androids or sentient AI(with the personality of the opposite sex of its human lover) or cyborgs, etc.
i like version of romance marriage whether monogamy way or bigamy or menage/groups.
i DON'T like any F/F or M/M scenes or story, i just avoid those and that's it!!!

I HATE people that make &%$" fanfic/fanfiction and &%$ fanart!!! since all they do is destroy characters(that do NOT belong to them, to begin with!!!)original sexuality and also personality.
i support and give my congratulations to all those here that write ONLY original fictions from their creative minds instead of doing that stupidity like anime and VG fans do now on days.

my name is Sarah, i'm 31 years old and from Panama.
love also rockman/megaman games and most of all machines/robots uprising or apocalypse stories.

i wish i could write my own romance and non romance scifi robots/machines apocalypse stories with an interracial couple of human woman with a sentient either cyborg or android.

Location

Panama

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Polyandry And Fraternal Polyandry Marriages

Contact Member

Contact fembot17 by clicking here.