• Authors
  • Sheenas_Musings

Sheenas_Musings

Hi There. I'm Sheena and I'll be rambling here whenever I get the opportunity to jot stuff down.

You'll have to have a lot of patience with me though since real life often interferes with fiction and so I won't be able to update as often as I like. Also my muse seems to be as unpredictable and crazy as I am so who knows where this will lead.

Please Note: If you have not gathered from my above ramblings all of the material that I write is my own. Created by me. Dreamed up by me. Obsessed over by me.
Yeah, I argued with these characters when they didn't want to do what I asked 'em to. I covered my eyes and peeked when they were in trouble.

Although it is unlikely to occur I ask that my material not be reproduced without my permission or else I will be forced to take action.
Also there is the off chance that all this insanity will seep into your head and explode your brain.

Otherwise thank you and enjoy! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Let me know though what you like and what you don't. Which characters you want to hear more about and which ones just irk you.Like all amateur writers (and I suspect professional ones too) comments and contact from readers make my day. They are cookies, chocolate and all things shiny and delicious to me. Do not deprive me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, just finished submitting Chapter 2 - Thanks to Sunnydayz who edited and returned in less than 24 hours. I'm beginning to suspect she has magical powers.

Go.
Read it.
Hope you enjoy.

In the meantime I'll start plotting out Chapter 3.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 29th 2012

I've given Ch3 in for editing. This particular chapters been a bit difficult to write.

Times been a bit scarce and on top of that the characters have been misbehaving.

Lanie's being a good lil character and doing exactly what I had planned for this chapter. However, Connor & Jase are driving me nuts. Those two knuckleheads have gone off on an adventure that wasn't in my original plot plan.

Anyway, here's hoping I won't have to fix too much after the edit and Ch3 will be soon.

Those of you on my mailing list will be updated on when it's up.

Thanks!
Sheena
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
March 2nd 2012

The amazing sunnydayz has already edited Ch3 and I just submitted it to Lit.

I'll let you guys know when it's been accepted.
Thanks! Sheena.

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
67Followers
4Following
12My Comments

Contact Member

Contact Sheenas_Musings by clicking here.