• Authors
  • Jasper_Whitlock

Jasper_Whitlock

Born in Dallas, Texas I was raised to be a traditional southern boy with Christian beliefs and the whole lotto'. But by the time I was 16 I had fantasies and other stuff that would make my family cringe and gasp in disbelief.

Not to say I'd do it, but one of the most major is incest. I'm turned on immensely by the stories of young women in some form of the other fucking their father, brother, or something; the best of them are the ones where the male family member pierces her womb and injects her with hot spurts of incestuous seed. Even the reversal of young men fucking their mothers, sisters, or what have you.

I also have a fetish for doctor and futanari.

Basically, if you're looking for a guy to talk to or whatever that's into just about the whole mess of kinkiest of stuff, I'm your fella. I don't care if you're a 18 yr old nymph from Atlantis with the intention of fucking your sister who happens to be a futanari and get impregnated by her while sucking off a tentacle monster that used to be a dog. I'll happily listen to your tale and may even fap to it if it's described in detail in the hottest of ways!

Sorry to say I don't got any talent with writing. If I did I'd sure as fuck have written some stuff by now! Maybe one day I will, and hopefully y'all will enjoy it!

Location

Texas

Member Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
49Following
126My Favorites
14My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Knife Play, Incest, Creampies, Anal, Toys Of All Kinds, Womanxwoman, Malexfemale, Domination, Master/slave, Sensory Deprivation, Etc.

Contact Member

Contact Jasper_Whitlock by clicking here.