• Authors
  • cassandrafoxx

cassandrafoxx

My friends call me Cassie. I enjoy sex very much and that is why I decided to join Literotica. I've become obsessed with oral sex over the past couple of years. I've always been an exhibitionist anyway and Jason has forced me to confront what I desire. I love showing men what I can do, too, and being the only girl with a bunch of hot guys is really exciting. Knowing that they are all going to fill me up, and watch me fuck and suck their buddies blows my mind.

Hi Guys this is Cassie and I just love custom videos and I'm very open minded. I've been a very bad mom the past few years so I do understand that sons have their own unique needs. It was reading incest stories and watching mom/son videos online that unlocked my darkest passions, and led to my self deception that I could get some thrills being a tease without facing any consequences.

I'm very submissive and I love role play, too. I enjoy playing the sex games and acting out those fantasies really gets me hot and I respond naturally even more passionately. My son Jason has shown me everything a young man desires in a mother and I must obey him. He didn't take away my right to say no, either. I gave that up when I voluntarily left my bathroom wearing only high heels and walked into our living room where he was waiting for me on the couch. His eyes were on me hot, letting me know that he wasn't done exploiting me, and never would. I walked to him and knelt between his legs.

It had been only an hour and a half or so earlier that Jason had tired of my teasing and forced me to perform such sex acts that I had only seen and read about before online. Since then, I have learned that young men can and most often do love and admire their Moms in many different ways. I'll do my very best for your video, too. Please feel free to contact me with or without your script. Let's make your fantasy together.

Location

Lexington

Gender

Female

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
93Followers
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Sex

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Incest, Milf, Forced, Gangbang, Bisexual, Public Sex, Bbc, Blowbang, Interracial, Camping

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact cassandrafoxx by clicking here.