• Authors
  • silkgag

silkgag

The mind is such an erotic tool! I love erotic fiction and I love being inspired by work here that is far greater than mine!

My mind can run riot with sexual energy when I write!

First and foremost I have a passion for soft bdsm; nothing heavy; soft ties, gags, tease and masterful disipline. You'll see that im my works and my Fetlife Profile! I have a huge fetish for scarf bondage, sexy lingerie, stockings, heels etc and those things often play a part in what I write.

I have a very fab,special submissive lady in the US who I love to write to; her fantasies fuel my mind! I myself am English; (Glos),single at present and looking for that special connection. A local sub who I can learn and cherish; share nilla life as nilla partners alongslide. But im in no hurry; for now Im just enjoying being single and enjoying life.

"Scene Wise" I mildly "hetroflexible" and consider myself 96 dom and 4% sub.

Love reading the stories and fantasies here; so thought provoking and erotic. Love the stories bought to life by words. The American accent is so deeply erotic. Id love one day for somebody to speak my stories and bring them to life.

Im only just starting out here so Ill gradually start posting some of my stories although they are sub standard to some here...smiles.

Love positive feedback but note - Please just enjoy my fantasies; i admit my stories will never be perfect for paragraphing, punctuation and 100% detail. :( im no way ever going to be a professional writer or perfect. I just do for fun and eroticism. It just bugs me when people take a swipe at you for that and ignore the fantasy youve focussed on here too. Thats why Ive disabled comments.

Must admit if you want professionally written, perfect grammar stories I am not for you!

Location

UK

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers