• Authors
  • bob54z

bob54z

Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836

Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836

For those of you who don't know; I live right in the middle of the path of the two biggest earthquakes to hit Southern California in more than two decades. Homes have burned to the ground. Others are destroyed beyond repair. Some are still repairable like mine; but not without some major help from FEMA. However, it seems that Trump with that pea sized brain of his has decided that because only about thirty thousand people are affected by one of California's biggest natural disasters in recent memory; we aren't a big enough boost to his re-election campaign to bother with. He expects the state of California to foot the entire bill for our recovery effort. The only problem with his line of thinking is that California doesn't have the necessary programs and funding for some of the repairs that most of us need. Only FEMA does.

So here's my thought's on the matter: Mr. President, if we are not people too; if we are not deserving of federal help like any red state would be; then what on God's green Earth makes you think you deserve our vote? I can tell you this much; come November my vote will go to anyone but you sir!

I realize that this may anger some people; but before you go spouting off; try walking a mile in my shoes for a change. In the last year; I've lost my wife the love of my life for more than twenty five years. Cancer is a hell of a way to die. I lost my only son a few months later. Now my home is a wreck from mother nature's temper tantrums and what do the feds say? Tough shit old man deal with it.

I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836

Location

CA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
553Followers
2Following
3My Favorites
22My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

September 15, 1954

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Writting, Building Computers

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact bob54z by clicking here.