Literotica.com
index : members : kinkydreams667 : Biography

Add to favorites

kinkydreams667
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
kinkydreams667's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: India
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1356805
Member Since: December 15, 2011
Last Modified: July 8, 2018
Some words from kinkydreams667:

Just noticed my stories in all so far got over 0.95 million hits. Felt good that so many people have read whatever i could write.

Have many experiences to share, mine and what was told by friends on chats and mails..

I have wide erotic interests and matching experiences with females and couples and would like to share my stories based on real experiences and sexual fantasies. Met and enjoyed being with drug and disease free, non pushy, educated, nice looking cuckold couples and mature pleasure loving bold and Independence ladies, both Indians and foreigners visiting India.

My first experience as bull/dom to a known couple with hidden cuckoldry desires set me on fire and met few more such couples. Was seduced at 18 by a mature lady who was like a sister to mom. She helped me meet and fuck few girl friends in her house and she watched. I like to share and know about wild erotic experiences of like minded mature ladies and bold couples.

Also seeking a mature female who likes to know mine and share her experiences and desire to collaborate in writing, inspires and shares same passions and unending lust...

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board