• Authors
  • josl8

josl8

SeXy NauTie & NiCe~

Hi! I'm James, a guy from KL (Malaysia), funny, cute, nautie and very wide ranging sense of humor. I love the movies, reading, working out at the gym and I like women as friends and as confidants. I like travel too and my main interest is in cars and in making new friends.. I grew up mainly in kl but have travelled all around Malaysia.

something bout me........here goes:
intelligent, determined, ambitious, very focused, perverse sense of humor...stage of life now:
got a masters degree – hoping to start my doctorate by end 2003. definitely not ur usual good guy next door - well read and sociable ....describe myself as a cross between wesley snipes in blade and bill cosby....why? becoz I am funny, cool and extremely confident.......and very comfortable with myself and like people ...usually am the first to say hi to a stranger.


looking for girl or woman
who's not afraid to be herself; who loves to be hugged and touched by someone she likes; looks are important but not essential; about 50-62 kgs; height 5'2'' - 5'7''; age: 18-48 is ok with me....; like to laugh and is cheerful and bubbly is great.... virginity is not important to me; sensuality is ...


Nice of you to drop by




Location

Malaysia

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Stockings, Lingerie

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact josl8 by clicking here.