Literotica.com
index : members : Dadysbabe : Biography

Add to favorites

Dadysbabe
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Dadysbabe's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: 
Height: 
Location: 
Orientation: 
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Forced pleasure, edging, taboo, bondage, piercings, biting, full lips, handcuffs
Pets: None
User Number: 1364196
Member Since: January 10, 2012
Last Modified: January 5, 2022
Dadysbabe
Some words from Dadysbabe:

Open and adventurous Omnisexual, Switch, I am a 25 yr. old female, 5'4 so petite but feisty. I enjoy way to many things to list them all, but top 5 would be: BDSM, Daddy kink, Biting, Stigmatophilia, Forced pleasure/edging. When it list big and beautiful, it does not mean overweight or BBW, I have a slim toned body, my ass and hips just happen to full and more voluptuous. My neck and my thighs are very sensitive and I love being tied up, what can I say if i'm fighting and pulling on my restraints then you doing something right :).

I enjoy Role-playing, reach out but be forewarned I don't do quick spank bank chats, I like detailed, and build up and lots of interaction. Never fear I promise you'll love it. Please message with more then just a "hey" or the ever "looking for a daddy?" I wouldn't be here if I wasn't.

I have a nerdy, quirky side that gets me into to trouble with how sarcastic and forward I can be. I love to talk comics with whoever will listen, I have my girly days where I want to be a princess and then the rest of the time where I love to be laid back and just walk around in my underwear and get fucked on a kitchen table. I have many facets, so you wouldn't get bored of my personality.... or my ideas.

Lastly, I prefer the dominant and rough edge, assertive type (F/M) and I definitely love submissive men.

So... Want To Play?

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board