• Authors
  • LadySanguine

LadySanguine

Greetings to you from Relicium!

I am Lady Sanguine, Honored Scribe of this Realm of Immortals. The tales you shall find here are from accounts given to me by subjects of the Curia Immortalis (Immortal Court) and its ruling class. I am but the vessel through which these tales are spun.

Here you shall find stories of love lost and found, battles won, enemies defeated , and hearts conquered. Fairytales, to be sure, but there is much more to these tales than a bit of Fairy Dust and luck. With the sweet comes the sour. With romance comes gore. With lust comes carnage. These are the tales of those who live by one rule: Blood first. Blood last. Blood Always. The Sanguine Chronicles.

For those who care to know - The Sanguine Chronicles is a Paranormal (Erotic) Romance novella. (It may get expanded to Novel Status later and could be the first in a series. Book I (Now Posting) is a Cinderella story with Vampiric Twist.

Location

A distant realm...although I must travel frequently to Atlanta for a few ill-gotten doses of reality from time to time. ;)

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers
1Following
3My Favorites
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

What Does It Matter? I'm Only A Scribe, Right?

Contact Author

Contact LadySanguine by clicking here.