• Authors
  • Rachel6

Rachel6

I am in my late forties and been happily married for about 20 years and have two children . I have shoulder length blonde hair and am still reasonably slim. People say I have a nice smile and I enjoy a good giggle and and laugh a lot. I like to wear flattering sexy clothes and short skirts during the summer. I always enjoy wearing sexy lingerie and get turned on knowing it is there. I am a working Mum. We live in the south west of England. My husband Andy and I are both graduates and met at Bristol University. I enjoy reading the stories on Literotica myself,and confess to being a life long exhibitionist . I love swimming and sunbathing naked whenever I get the chance but my love of impromptu strips at parties has got me into trouble once or twice. I adore sex in the open air especially on a warm night and feeling the breeze over my skin. My stories may be tame in comparison to many but they are all true and about things that have really happened to me.
I enjoy receiving emails from readers about their exhibitionist experiences , and feedback on my stories.
The big news is that I have at long last now finished writing another instalment in my story about my sex life. It is called ‘My Journey Into Spiritual Sex’. Please do not let the title put you off. The theme has nothing to do with spirits and the paranormal; it is about the convergence of sex and spiritual intelligence and mindfulness which I have discovered to be a dramatic, intoxicating, and captivating combination which takes pleasure to a whole new level. It can make sexual pleasure a truly totally whole mind and body experience. In fact I will make some bold claims that spiritual sex can enable sexual energy to go beyond the physical sensations of pleasure and orgasm, to a state of heightened awareness and expanded consciousness. I do not expect you to be convinced yet but in this latest story I will tell you about some amazing experiences which are possible. It is a long story so I have broken it down into four chapters.
I have been writing about my sex life on Literotica for quite a few years now and my revelations have always been popular. (Thankyou). Readers often ask me for a new story but obviously I actually have to have some more experiences in order to have some more to write about! I love to hear from readers and many have asked me for an update on what I have been up to. Well now another three years have gone by and I have! As I say I have written several short stories about my different experiences and in order to best enjoy this latest one you would be better to read some of my earlier stories first. This latest story will then make more sense if you know more about me and what has gone before.

You can find my five previous instalments under my name of Rachel6. They are best read in chronological order ie:

1. Rachel's life As An Exhibitionist
2. Rachel Is Shared
3. Rachel’s Exhibitionism Nemesis
4. Rachel Reveals More
5. Rachel Reveals All

The last one 'Rachel Reveals All' actually combines all of the first four stories into a single novella. Thus in ' Rachel Reveals All'. I relate most of the interesting sensual and sexual experiences of my life up until my mid forties. At the end of ‘Rachel Reveals All’ I said I did not know where my situation would lead. I was in a polyamorous relationship with my husband Andy and my dear friend and lover Tony. I was having interesting sexual encounters at the spa that we visit and I was having a lot of fun but really I felt that my sexual life had plateaued. I did not know where else it could go or what new sexual experiences were left for me. At that time I imagined that further hi jinx at the spa would form a big part of it. Or maybe I would just start to grow old gracefully and my libido and desires will subside. I hoped that Andy and me would stay together. I love life and going into a future which is unknown is all part of its fascination to me. I did not know whether there would be another instalment. As I say at that time I felt that my sex life had hit a cul de sac and I could not see what I wanted to do next to keep the interest and buzz up. My journey of sexual exploration seemed to have reached an end. Oh Boy! If only I had known what was coming next. I could not have been more wrong.
This latest submission will pick up my story since I wrote 'Rachel Reveals All' in 2015. It follows my journey into emotional and spiritual understanding-what some call spiritual intelligence and how this knowledge has given me enhanced sexual experiences. You can argue that a bloody good orgasm, for a few moments, lifts you out of normal consciousness and you forget everything else and become one with all that is. IThe theme has nothing to do with spirits and the paranormal; it is about the conver lifts As I say I would prefer readers to tackle my earlier stories before this latest one as you will understand me more and enjoy this latest submission more.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
354Followers
31Following
16My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Sex

Fetishes

Exhibitionist

Contact Author

Contact Rachel6 by clicking here.