• Authors
  • NightHawke

NightHawke

Darius NightHawke, Lover Extraordinaire. I possesses an infectious charisma that can disarm even the most guarded woman. Or, perhaps, scare them away. Born on Planet Lov'er IV, I was taken from my home and forced into captivity by the ominous Bree'ast, a race of female humanoids that rely on constant sexual stimulation in order to produce the sufficient amount of pheremones to survive. It is with this in mind that prompts us to say "Oh, Darius, you poor dear! Forced to continually lick the aching pussies of beautiful alien beings dependant on your skills as a professional 'orator'!" But, my friends, pity not unto me. I accepted it as my given destiny, dealt out in a harsh but fair manner from a cruel lord.

Through concentrated efforts, however, I have recently escaped the Bree'ast. In the company of three fellow escapees, I have made my way to your planet, which you so lovingly call Earth. While it is not my place to warn your kind of the sadistic nature of the Bree'ast and a probable invasion within a number of years, I will uphold to protecting what I know to be right in my central nervous core:

No man should come more than thrice.

It is with that tidbit of knowledge that I leave you unto your own devices, free to peruse the writings of myself and others. Fare thee well, and know that I am always within reach.

Location

"They call me the wanderer, ohhh The Wanderer, I roam around'n'round'n'round'n'round'n'round..."

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Breakfast In Bed, A Weekend Devoted To Sex, And A Morning Quickie Before Work.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact NightHawke by clicking here.