Literotica.com
index : members : GreenFingers : Biography

Add to favorites

GreenFingers
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
GreenFingers's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: England
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1371222
Member Since: February 5, 2012
Last Modified: June 1, 2013
GreenFingers
Some words from GreenFingers:

Currently working on editing further chapters for the multi-part story 'The Touch', which can be found in the NOVELS AND NOVELLLAS section.

NEWS 01 June 2013

Thanks to everybody who has sent feedback, it is really re-assuring and helpful when readers leave feedback and public comments, it is the only way that an online author has to gauge how well the readers appreciate his work. It has been totally astounding and very gratifying to pick up an e-mail virtually every day since the last episode was posted enquiring about progress or expressing appreciation.

Sorry about the delays between chapters just now. The text for this story was written over a number of years over a decade ago and includes many small mini chapters and journal style handwritten entries which need to be sorted into chronological order and edited, gaps filled etc., before being released. I am editing Chapters 39-40 at the moment and these should be submitted to Literotica soon.

Unfortunately it is part of life that sometimes unexpected events overtake the best laid plans.. Having spend several months trailing after film crews in Ireland and Poland, I have now been advised that I need to be hospitalized for at least several weeks

for a serious overhaul, ancient parts wearing out!

I means that no new chapters will be forthcoming for quite a while as I shall be recuperating abroad at least until Xmas.

Sorry... I have enjoyed revisiting this story and really will try to get back to it when I can.

GF

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board