• Authors
  • Lady Zendora

Lady Zendora

Silence awashes the shores of my valleys. As I wander through the darkness towards the light. Only to find that the light in not without, but within. I wear many mask. All of them parts of me, but not truly me. Only those that can see beyond, know the truth. I am Intimacy.

I just love that picture. I'm a humble quiet soul with the personal knowledge of what turns me on. I write these stories for my personal enjoyment, at the same time practicing on mastering the craft of writing.

Thanks for all the feedback. The good, and the down right ugly. I need to hear it all to grow as a writer. So keep pouring it on.

The picture it's by Thomas Blackshear. "The Intimacy painting has two sides to it," Thomas Blackshear explains. "On one side, the woman held several masks near her face ­ symbols of the bland or false masks that people wear when they go into the world to socialize or do business." The right side of the woman’s face revealed her beautiful glaze, a beam of light radiating from her body, and a beautiful flower garden representing what Thomas calls, "the true color of her real self."

Update 8/05
I've have not forgotten ya'll. And wanted you guys to know I working hard on getting publish. I still plan to post short stories here when they come to me. It may take awhile but please be patient. I also want to thank everyone for their great comments and motivating me to take my writing further. Thank you so much!


Location

Dallas

Author Stats

21 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
250Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Touching Skin, Especially Backs

Contact Author

Contact Lady Zendora by clicking here.