• Authors
  • demure101

demure101

Of course I'm not interested in nothing. Friends are immensely appreciated (and I did have the incredible luck to come across a kindred spirit, simply in cyberspace!) and a life without music and books cannot be worth living.
I try to make my stories come first when making people fit together in my mind, and to treat my characters with due respect. Some stories work out right (for me, that is); others get aborted half-way. Most of them are "if onlys," really.
The poetry part is an attempt at doing something with sounds; words are wonderful.
I do apologise for the typing errors I do not seem to be able to avoid; and if my stories seem childish or more of same, that's probably just what I am - incurably romantic...
Thank you very much to each and everyone who took the time and effort to react in any constructive way or to rate my stuff; you've taught me quite a lot so far - even though putting it into practice is a little difficult sometimes; old habits die hard.

Location

The woods...

Author Stats

12 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
212Followers
15Following
192My Favorites
440My Comments
41Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

- i don't know. maybe you'll find some in my stories.

Contact Author

Contact demure101 by clicking here.