Literotica.com
index : members : ihartekenny : Biography

Add to favorites

ihartekenny
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ihartekenny's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Miami
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 1378039
Member Since: March 1, 2012
Last Modified: April 23, 2017
ihartekenny
Some words from ihartekenny:

__________iHarteKenny.com______________

Hey, my name's McKenna Harte but you can call me Kenny.

I'm a writer, blogger, professional street ni66a, a lazy fashionista, secret theater nerd and lover of pretty things. With these self-proclaimed titles I write Multicultural erotica, Science-Fiction, and Fantasy non-fiction. I write to entertain but also explore life. From the inner workings of the human mind to the outer workings of the human race.I believe that everyone is the main character of their own story. Each has its own unique triumphs, tragedies, idiosyncrasies, and joys. My greatest joy is writing about marvelous modern women and the men that they attract.

Warning! these are women you have never seen before and yet they exist and they inspire me with their playfulness, intelligence and amazing choice in men.

I was born in raised in the county of Dade. Though I currently live in the M.I.A. with the cutest little dachshund mix, Coco-Diva, the world is my home. I plan to make myself comfortable in every corner it reaches. Part sophistication and part streetz, I am no stranger to hole-in-the-wall bars, libraries, thrift stores, strip clubs, and rock shows, just stick with me and you'll have some fun.

Check me out on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, I'll always have some goodies there for you.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board