Literotica.com
index : members : welovecompany : Biography

Add to favorites

welovecompany
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
welovecompany's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Mid-west USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fps
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 1380932
Member Since: March 12, 2012
Last Modified: May 3, 2018
Some words from welovecompany:

We are happily married, travel-crazy laid back MF couple. We read many stories and if they are highly appealing to both of us, we print it out and will incorporate it into our foreplay.

Soon we will become empty nesters and that will give us even more freedom to cavort while relaxing at home. Some kink and some group activity have been enjoyed and whereas we hunger for a new acquaintance, we have had a couple that have been our only extra marital amorous contact for about 4 years.

On rare occasions we have played alone and it was nice but nothing is as enjoyable as switching partners and sharing a room.

We attended several group meetings and had lots of fun and met several potential bedroom friends but that goes back 10 years and then some.

We have always had the travel bug and will soon venture out of our normal zone (Caribbean) when we visit Europe, where we might have a chance to enjoy another country's citizenry. And it would only be proper to reciprocate and host them if they care to join us state-side.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board