• Authors
  • divinelyinspired75

divinelyinspired75

I am avid reader and aspiring author. If your want to know more that feel free to ask.

03/06/13
K & K is up! Yay! I Hope you all enjoy it. Adding some finishing touches to Ch. 3 and Hope have it posted soon. Comment, vote, make suggestions and all that fun stuff.

DI75
3/2/13
Hello all. Hopefully there is someone still out there...I am in the process of getting chapter two of Keyanna & Kevin posted. The reason the story is late(que the violins) I lost my home in a tornado. We recovered some things but not all. We had initially found somewhere to live and was ok for a few months then had to move from there put all my things in storage. The computer was set up at my mothers house so it wouldn't be damaged but alas she had not internet connection. My family and I are ok still recovering and I am still writing. I will have Chapter 2 posted tonight and Chapter 3 is will be w/the editor before the end of the week and I am writing chapter four and preparing to post another story. I hope you all stay with me through this very rough transition. My apologies again. I have always disliked the authors who post and then leave the story unfinished or take too long in between postings and then I become one of those authors...a cruel irony. I appreciate all of those who emailed me and are waiting patiently. You are the reason I work so feverishly. Thanks and stay tuned....


August 22, 2012
Hello! I want to apologize for my delay in posting the next chapter of Keyanna and Kevin. I have had to move and right now things are hectic and I didn't have access to my computer. I do have it back and I will be submitting again soon... I hope. Thanks to those of you who have emailed me, I appreciate your patience and understanding.
Until next time...be easy! DI75

May 29, 2012:
So I have been sitting on this story for a while now. Thanks to one of my favs on this site I was encuraged to finally submit. Chapter one is submitted chapter 2 is in the works and chapter 3 is running around in my head. I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.

Location

Somewhere out there

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
37Followers
18Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Only he knows....:-)

Contact Author

Contact divinelyinspired75 by clicking here.