Literotica.com
index : members : CharlieWandering : Biography

Add to favorites

CharlieWandering
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CharlieWandering's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Florida - US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: D/s, Lactation, Female Ejaculation
Pets: None
User Number: 1394474
Member Since: May 3, 2012
Last Modified: July 30, 2016
Some words from CharlieWandering:

White Make 56, looking to connect with mature female submissives. To me, the essence of the D/s relationship is not control, but trust and freedom. Only with deep trust, and the knowledge that the Dominant has her best interests at heart, can the submissive be completely free to open herself, explore her desires and offer herself. I have an extreme breast fetish. It's been with me for all of my life. I can remember wanting to suck my third grade teacher. Even at 8 years of age, I was constantly aroused in her presence. I am looking for a woman who needs, no craves, attention on her breasts. There should be a strong connection between your nipples and your clitoris. In fact, your nipples should be connected to your very soul. I am also a huge fan of female ejaculation. If you are a squirter, or want to learn, my fingertips will caress all the right spots to get you engorged, turn you inside out and set off your fountain.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board