• Authors
  • Cyberweasel89

Cyberweasel89

I like to write because it's a hobby I enjoy and I have ideas, but I also love to make others happy with them. To me, the story is the main dish, the sexuality the spices and seasonings, the kinks the sides and drinks.

I try to focus on detail, description, and character motivation-driven plots rather than generic characters and porn logic. I like to make my characters vibrant and focus on lighthearted tones, consent, and kinks that are mutually enjoyable for the characters involved.

I'm actually a domme wih lots of experience, which is why I tend to write subs enjoying being submissive and doms who care about their sub enjoying the experience rather than just using their sub for their own selfish pleasure. Sex is beautiful, NSFW can be cute, and consent is hot.

I'm always experimenting and trying to improve my hobby's craft. I don't consider myself an amazing writer nor do I want money for it. To me it's just a hobby that I hope can make others happy.

And of course, I'm also just a shameless pervy geek who loves titty and sexiness!

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
69Followers
214Following
409My Favorites
431My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

September 26, 1989

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Asexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Anime, Video Games

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism, ENF, CFNM, Femboys, Large Breasts, Lactation, Breast Expansion

Contact Author

Contact Cyberweasel89 by clicking here.