• Authors
  • Harrisonliss

Harrisonliss

For those of you on my profile wondering by chance if there is any info on The Dragon Chronicles, I have 6 new chapters submitted, (8 total) all that's left is for the mods to approve them. Thanks for reviewing, I take reader input very seriously (no I mean it) If you have a plot idea, or any other things (ran out of things to say during that list O_O) then by all means send it by email, or review. No spam please as I can care less about that new exciting thing or penis enhancement or whatever spam is these days. I don't even delete my spam (lazy)so do yourself and me a favor and not bother, it will save time that way.

I just read the intro to this site. Laura is 15. Will I get yelled at by people saying she is young for sex. It is a consensual relationship. Gee.... How awkward!
If you want to complain about the content in my stories then why the hell are you on an erotic stories site? Bit hypocritical are we?

If you want to know where the inspiration came from for The Dragon Chronicles, kindly search for anything Dragon related (erotic story) That's right! If you wrote an erotic dragon story, then you are my inspiration.

Uh.... I could tell jokes, but they would be sadly stolen from real comedians so I don't think that would be fair.

Has anyone noticed that this isn't actually a biography?

I am insanely open about my personal life. The things you do not tell to people you don't know (fears, random comments, habits, etc) If you talk to me, and it isn't awkward (I have some things in common with you) then expect me to stalk, er talk to you obsessively.

I would put down that I am looking for friends, but I don't want to appear lonely in a sad way.

I am writing this at almost 5 in the morning (my time not yours) Don't worry I woke up at 3:30 so I don't have problems.

I love those funny profiles where people talk about random stuff and if you have a weird sense of humor, you are entertained like at a professional stand up comic place.

I will now tell you all I know about quantum mechanics.

Well I rambled long enough about absolutely nothing, If you liked what you read send a PM or whatever.

I am currently writing a practice erotic story so that way I can see if I have what it takes. There will be an eventual erotic scene in The Dragon Chronicles and I want to practice. I originally didn't intend for it to be so long, but I fell in love with the character and wanted to have some back story. The story will be called Katie and the Dragon (no relation to anything similer) and it will be about a girl in a dead end job, with no friends with a strange abilty to say and do what she wants (people will only respond if directly asked a question or talked to)

Depressed she wants a unique (in her mind) way to commit suicide. (She knows her body won't be discovered for quite a while so she decided to end it in nature.)

But the dragon has other ideas. It will be a VERY bizarre story, that is completely fictional. It will be a one shot and I have written as of now over 2000 words spanning 5 pages.

I wasn't intending it to be so long, but shit happens. Be on the lookout for it.

I am not a professional comedian. I do not know what is funny, I just say what I think is funny....

Location

Somewhere Over The Rainbow....What?

Member Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Dragons, Dragons, Dragons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Member

Contact Harrisonliss by clicking here.