• Authors
  • LaSalia

LaSalia

I went to school for creative writing but haven't tried to make a living off it yet. Right now I just need an outlet for my creative juices, ;-). The things I write for this site are VERY dark. If you're a hopeless romantic and want to read about two people who are sweet and gentle with one another, bypass my stories. I have sweetness and love at home, I'm more interested in exploring the things I know I'll never do, and if I caught someone else doing them to somebody, I'd pull out my .22 and cap their ass. Why? I dunno, but there it is. Don't be hating, just don't read the stories. If you do want a little sweetness and light, my Loving Wives stories are about my husband and I, anecdotes of things we've either done or things I'd love to try. You can try to guess which! The longer stories always start out rather violent, but tend to end with some version of a love story. I am a woman, and as such, a sucker for happy endings. But it's no guarantee.

ALSO I DO NOT CYBER! SCUMMY PMS OR E-MAILS WILL BE IGNORED OR POSTED ON THE FORUM SO WE CAN ALL LAUGH AT YOU.

If you like my stories, take a peek at my poems! They're from High School, but I liked them, and they're really short. I need more votes on them (under 10 right now) and I know poems don't get a lot of traffic. TY!

A NOTE TO CINDER WHORE AND THE SLEEPING PRINCESS FANS! The Sleeping Princess is done! Cinder Whore should be finished soon, sorry about the wait... I've had the ends in sight and am just trying to find the time to write it all down. Riding the Wolf and Angel of Desire will then come into greater focus, as although I know the endings, it's a long LONG way to go to get to the end of those two. They're maybe a quarter done. I'm hoping to have the time soon!

Location

U.S.A.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
434Followers
7Following
13My Favorites
76My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

New Experiences

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact LaSalia by clicking here.