Literotica.com
index : members : JaycobMatthews : Biography

Add to favorites

JaycobMatthews
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JaycobMatthews's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: Small
Location: Midwest (East North Central)
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: ?
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Other
User Number: 1405815
Member Since: June 14, 2012
Last Modified: July 27, 2014
Some words from JaycobMatthews:

(As requested... Although I'm never sure what to write for these things) I'm a young single individual with friends on both sides of the sexuality spectrum, so I guess I could identify as an activist(?) I work in veterinary medicine, if you couldn't tell by The Pretender Ch 1. I think this makes me more of a compassionate person since I interact with people from all walks of life on a daily basis. I love to read- some days that's all I do. (And yes, I was born and raised bleeding Green and Gold) If you want to know more, just ask ;)

Order of stories-

Help Me

The Pretender

The Fighter (Concurrent to The Pretender)

10/30/12- I apologize, I've had a very busy month- it's been hard to write with all the sh-... I mean stuff that's happened. Anyway- I'm working on new chapters, so please be patient! Thanks so much for reading!

also- I'm new to this, but I am on tumblr... http://www.tumblr.com/blog/jaycobmatthews

or http://www.tumblr.com/blog/jaycobmatthewsstories

12/8/12- Okay... apologies again. I went through a pretty bad writers block, and now I just started working on them, and ended up with a virus attaching my laptop. Not only that but once I got the laptop back online- now it's starting to die... it's very difficult to type when half the screen is dead and the screen fuzzes in and out at random moments. Apologies, from the bottom of my heart. I hope to have everything resolved shortly, but in the meantime, thank you for your patience. Hopefully you will all think it was worth it!

12/15/12 Good News! A wonderful friend gave me an early Christmas present and bought me a new laptop- so fingers crossed I should have a new chapter soon.

Thanks for reading- Jay

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board