Literotica.com
index : members : brendacdmi : Biography

Add to favorites

brendacdmi
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
brendacdmi's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Michigan
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: BBW, lingerie! rp,Mutual masturbation
Pets: None
User Number: 1408257
Member Since: June 22, 2012
Last Modified: July 17, 2021
brendacdmi
Some words from brendacdmi:

65 yo cis male, retired, children & grandchildren, but with an unyielding desire to dress and a love of all things fem; I used to dress frequently, circumstances now allow much less. My fantasy is to find another CD, approximate age to mine, to be a lovely friend. She would be smooth and soft, and love to walk together, chat together, hold hands together, SHOP together, return to our bedroom and model for each other, until we can't hold back anymore. This would be a sharing relationship, no pain, no sub/domme. If she were curvy and her breasts invited my touch, my kiss, I would be in heaven. Touching, including nipple play, mutual masturbation, and giving and receiving oral are all turn-ons. Smoking and facial hair are turn offs.

RP with creative minded people, You bet!

Animals, scat, blood, pain, NO THANKS!

Yes, pictures are me! No thanks, i don't cam or Skype. No profile means probably going to get ignored.

To all my CD or TS sisters, you are that and more! Kisses!!!

I have no hidden agenda, I ask questions because I don't know something. You should feel free to do the same!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board