• Authors
  • i_would

i_would

Who I am, male or female, or where I come from, is irrelevant. I'm just an individual with a dirty mind and a lively imagination, who enjoys erotic fantasies. And who has decided that it may be fun to share some of those with the rest of the world. I enjoy writing, it allows me to play more with my fantasies, and to play with the characters in my stories.

The English that I use I may call "international English". Spelling is definitely British, but I use many non-British expressions too. That's the result of being taught British English (it's my second language), and watching numerous American and Australian TV shows as well. I'm sorry for any confusion there.

When writing stories, a short story will form in my mind from start to end, and is written down like that. Those are usually a single event, a simple scene or a fleeting thought.

A longer story often takes it's own life. When I started writing my first submission, The Hunt, I never imagined it to be so long, it is long enough to be a novel. I just started writing, created the main character, set the scene, and let this character loose. It is a bit like playing AD&D with myself, putting a certain scenario in front of my characters and letting them react to it.

Of course there is an end goal in mind, but how to get there is another matter. And in my longer stories so far the ends are defined by time, and arrive naturally. In the meantime characters started doing things that I didn't plan for them to do, and as other characters react to this again it all becomes really interesting. A character is a character: they do what they want to do, and what is in their character to do. Sometimes the results are a bit unexpected but that's all part of the fun.

Location

Planet Earth

Author Stats

11 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
112Followers
25Following
2My Favorites
3My Comments
7Series Published

Contact Author

Contact i_would by clicking here.