Literotica.com
index : members : Blind_Justice : Biography

Add to favorites

Blind_Justice
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Blind_Justice's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Cyberspace, the final frontier
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: You don't wanna know
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 1411949
Member Since: July 5, 2012
Last Modified: October 22, 2022
Blind_Justice
Some words from Blind_Justice:

I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it!

Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at

https://www.patreon.com/Blind_Justice

Besides some Patron-only stuff like extra world lore and sneak previews to stuff I'm writing, I post regular progress updates visible for everyone. I'll update the Patreon page much more often than this Lit profile. So if you want to be up-to-date on what's happening, pay me a visit.

What's there to tell about me?

I love heavy metal, giant robots, girls in chainmail bikinis (preferably with huge two-handed swords) and a healthy dose of japanese pop culture. Oh, and polyhedral dice have been a huge influence on my life as well. Thankfully, the lady approves and shares many of these interests, or otherwise I would be a very lonely man.

I was sick of reading the usual "insert tab A into slot B" stories and started out with an erotic story in an unusual setting. Thanks to fellow author redskyes (read her "Strange Days" story, it's brilliant!) the first chapter landed on Lit, got positive reviews and that motivated me to keep going.

And yes, the user name is only half a joke. I've been visually handicapped from birth. Technically, I have two percent eyesight left, which is better than nothing, but not much better.

For those new to my work, here's a suggested reading order of the fantasy stories.

- Leo and the Dragon

- Shilana's Trial

- The Temptation of Gheeran

- Tear's Desire

- Dagger and Crystal

Nikym's Predicament, Reunion and The Faceless Executioner take place in the same setting but have little impact on the Arach storyline. You might find cross-references to the other stories and each other, but they stand alone.

Mud & Magic and Inns & Invocations belong together. They are parts one and two of a long-form story.

For my Sci-Fi stories, they also share a common universe. Which means that The Rembrandt Legacy, Express Delivery, Fading Stars and Twin Suns of Atlantis go together, even though each story has its own larger arc.

Thanks for your positive feedback. It keeps me writing.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board