Literotica.com
index : members : BrightCatsEyes : Biography

Add to favorites

BrightCatsEyes
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
BrightCatsEyes's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: London, England.
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Hmm... varies depending on my mood ;o)
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 141205
Member Since: August 10, 2002
Last Modified: August 28, 2004
BrightCatsEyes
Some words from BrightCatsEyes:

Bright, blonde, British! I like to chat and play with men who know how to use their minds as well as their other *ahem* assets! I'm not interested in being your mother or any of your female relatives and you can keep your rubber knickers and ball gags to yourself! Oh and no, I wont pee on you either!

I prefer men to be dominant in bed, athough I'm hardly a sub....well, not unless I feel like it....or you're strong enough to make me *s*!

I enjoy the Story Index and socilising in the Chat Rooms as I'm always happy to find new girlie friends to gossip with too *smile*;o)

Right now I'm a civil servant working in local government management but I still hang on to the desperate dream that I shall one day escape to a farmhouse in Tuscany where I can make a living writing smutty novels and spend my spare time having wild affairs with strapping young grapepickers of various nationalities!

Varied interests include Medieval and Classical History, Psychology, assistant directing/acting/stage managing for my local community theatre and writing smut *g*! I love live theatre, all kinds of movies and music and books. Some people might say i'm indecisive but I prefer to think of it as being flexible!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board