Literotica.com
index : members : MaddieJCarter : Biography

Add to favorites

MaddieJCarter
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MaddieJCarter's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Large
Height: Small
Location: Pittsburgh
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Bondage, Cream Pie, Deepthroat, Domination, Gagging, Gangbang, School Girl, Tattoos, Threesome, Toys
Pets: None
User Number: 1413238
Member Since: July 9, 2012
Last Modified: November 23, 2014
Some words from MaddieJCarter:

7/31/2012: I just want to put a little thanks up here! I see there have been a nice amount of views to my stories, and some comments as well! This makes me very happy! I don't expect everyone to like everything, and I appreciate all comments, even those with criticism! Hope to get more stuff out of my head, and on here, for you lovely readers!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I write erotica/porn/fantasies/whatever you want to call it*

I hide who I am from the world. I love watching videos of women gagging on cocks and getting choked during sex. Hearing them being spanked and slapped makes my pussy so wet. My fingers slip and slide over my cunt and the slightest touch to my clit makes me scream with pleasure. My favorite position is doggystyle, with my ass up, my head resting on my arms, and feeling both of my man's hands tight on my waist as he pounds me hard and fast. I enjoy having my hair pulled, either during sex, or when I'm blowing him, and my 44DD tits enjoy being slapped around, bitten and sucked on until I'm creaming my panties and begging for cock. I'm not a personal fan of anal, but watching someone else get reamed in the ass turns me on. Must be the sounds they make when they squeal like a pig. I've licked pussy once in my life, but if my man found an attractive woman who wanted to have some fun, I would be willing to get down and stick my tongue in her snatch. Being tied to the bed, or to the door, or just tied up and on the floor... gags are required for that, because I get extremely loud* ;)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board